Playful, bold indulgent chocolates and confections.
Xoconat is a small-batch premium bean-to-bar chocolate crafter and chocolatier based in Bangkok.
Important Information About Payment & Delivery
*Nat does not provide bank details until she sends an email confirming stock and delivery date!*
Please follow these simple instructions to order your Xoconat:
- Go to Nat's Production Schedule and see what delivery date works for you.
- Please note in the Instructions box upon check out what day/time you would like your delivery and note if Nat can instruct motorcycle courier to leave your chocolate with reception or if someone will be home to receive the package.
- Nat will respond to your order same day to confirm delivery/stock availability and provide you with bank details. Nat only accepts bank transfer for payment. With very few exceptions will she accept Paypal. (If this is your only option, please be advised there is a 8% fee on top.)
- Please note - you will not be asked to complete payment upon check out. Nat will be in touch about that, promise. ;)
- Nat uses Lalamove to deliver your Xoconat around Bangkok. This ensures your chocolate arrives intact.
- Purchases over 2,000 baht enjoy free delivery within Bangkok center and include cool packs.
- Those in Thonburi/Nonthaburi/Pakkred enjoy free delivery with orders over 3,000 baht and include cool packs. On exceptionally hot days, Nat recommends an additional dry ice service (160 baht) to completely ensure your chocolate arrives uncompromised. If you are ordering below 3,000 baht, Nat will calculate courier fees based on your location and get back to you.
- Orders below 2,000 baht incur a 150 baht flat rate motorcycle delivery fee in Bangkok metropolis area. Cool packs are not included but can be added to your order for 20 baht.
- You can pick up at events for no cost. And, Nat would love to meet you!