Mystified by 'tempering' chocolate and the entire process of transforming liquid chocolate into a glossy, snappy, beautiful finished product? This class is for you.
I've been tempering chocolate using different methods for ten years and the quickest, most efficient way is the classic tabling method. In this hands-on class, you will learn the following:
- Fundamental theory of chocolate crystallization and its five forms
- Melt points for different percentages of chocolate (white, milk, dark)
- Tools needed for tabling and where to acquire them
- Pouring, agitating and tracking temperature of melted chocolate on the marble
- Tips and tricks on how to determine your chocolate is tempered and ready
- Molding chocolate and how to manage chocolate optimum holding temperature while working
- Basic garnishing techniques using tempered chocolate
Part of the hands on experience requires you to mold your own bars, so an added bonus to this class is that you will also take some chocolate home with you!
Minimum 2 persons required for this course. Should you wish to take this class on your own, it will cost 7,180 baht.
Please see current workshop schedule here and let me know which date suits you on check out: https://www.xoconat.com/pages/production-schedule