Get together with your friends and family to decorate your own chocolate bars and swap and share your creations!
Each person gets to mold three chocolate bars using Xoconat's 65% bean-to-bar dark chocolate and you have access to my full pantry (nuts, spices, dried fruits, etc) to be as creative as you want to build your own signature bar. The more people who join, the more flavors you have to swap and share with each other since each person gets THREE bars and have the option to top each bar differently.
- The workshop starts with an introductory talk on cacao and chocolate in Thailand and I will walk you through the different ways to think of pairing flavors with chocolate.
- You select your inclusions and prep them for adding to the bars.
- I demonstrate tempering chocolate on the marble slab for you to use for your bars while talking about chocolate crystallization.
- You get to pour and mold your own bars and top them with your chosen inclusions.
- Packaging options are offered for you to customize your own chocolate to gift, or keep for yourself (no judgement).
Please see current workshop schedule here and let me know which date suits you on check out: https://www.xoconat.com/pages/production-schedule